Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Posted 18 Jun 2019
- Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Competitive salary
Brief overview of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in digital marketing and events to gain valuable experience whilst working towards a Level 2 Marketing Qualification. The successful applicant will support the Marketing Team with day to day marketing and events activities. This role will involve travel and overnight stays throughout the UK and some weekend working when required for large exhibitions.
Thursday 1st August 2019
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:30
Total hours per week: 37.5
Expected Apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
Monday 2nd September 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing via the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Plan and Execute marketing campaigns under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Use and ongoing management of Aico’s CRM System Salesforce and integrated marketing tool, Pardot.
- Planning, design and production of marketing materials such as e-shots, newsletters, blog entries, literature, POS and merchandising, website, Apps, internal documentation and press releases.
- Promotion of Aico products and technologies through external events, industry events and exhibitions.
This list is not fully extensive, and the successful applicant may be required to undertake additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
The successful applicant will be:
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines and other time pressures
- Organised and methodical with high levels of attention to detail
- A good communicator, able to digest and relay information verbally and in writing
- Creative with ability to think outside of the box
- The successful applicant should have achieved at least a grade C/4 in GCSE or equivalent English
- Any IT qualifications or general IT competence e.g. the use of Microsoft packages will be advantageous
It is hoped that the successful applicant will continue to work on a permanent basis with Aico
following completion of the apprenticeship (this will be dependent upon performance throughout the duration of the apprenticeship programme).
If it transpires that continued employment with Aico is not the preferred option, the training,
experience and qualifications gained throughout the apprenticeship will stand the apprentice in very good stead to gain future employment.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company. By submitting your
application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and Aico to contact you in connection
with your application. Your details will not be shared with third parties.
Questions for candidate
- Please explain why you think you would be the best choice for the position of Digital Marketing Apprentice at AICO.
- Please explain why you are interested in Marketing and outline any experience that you have had.