Overview of the role
An opportunity has arisen in an industry leading company. Reporting to the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will play a key role within our fast-paced Finance team.
This role is suited to a team player comfortable operating within a busy environment working as part of a team in processing a range of transactional accounting tasks and general administration duties.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- General accounting duties
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Reconciling and allocating customer payments.
- Reviewing customer credit limits
- Customer and supplier query resolution.
- Booking in stock deliveries
- Petty Cash control
- Raising purchase orders and overseeing supporting document maintenance
- Resolving internal and external queries and monitoring mailboxes
- General admin duties
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Can adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Ability to autonomously plan and prioritise workload
- Prior experience advantage
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office 365
- Must be proficient in the use of excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good time management and organisation skills
- An excellent and confident telephone manner and communication skills are vital
- Able to work well independently and as part of a dynamic fast-paced team
- Must be able to reliably commute to our offices
- Must have a clean (or near clean) driving licence
- Will be required to work outside of core hours at times to meet deadlines
What we’re looking for in you:
- Passion and enthusiasm; able to embrace change and take pride in your work
- Team player with a positive attitude who will support colleagues to achieve ourshared vision
- To be open and honest whilst being respectful and genuine with yourself andyour colleagues, creating a trusting working environment
- Must take responsibility for own actions, delivering on promises and leading byexample at every level of the business
- Be able to work collaboratively, sharing your knowledge whilst being open-minded, learning from your mistakes, and speaking up when you need help
- Interested in making a difference to the communities we serve, sharing bestpractice and educating to create a better understanding of fire life safety
To find out more about this role please contact Ian Watman via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01691 664100.
To apply please send your C.V. and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive sufficient applicants.