Internal Sales Apprentice
- Posted 07 Aug 2019
- Internal Sales Apprentice
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to join Aico’s busy Internal Sales team.
30th August 2019
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:30
Total hours per week: 37.5
Expected Apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
Answering all calls coming into the business;
- Includes communication with end clients as well as distributors to a high level of customer service.
- This includes fielding calls to relevant departments as and when necessary
- Discussing products with clients and giving clear and accurate technical knowledge (Training will be provided in house)
Pro-active calls to Aico’s distribution channel;
- Involvement with all promotional activity / price increases
- Ensuring all notes are inputted into our CRM database (Salesforce) and feedback to RSM’s
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure company, team and area targets are met and exceeded.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Process all distributor orders coming into the business via Sage received from e-mail / Fax & EDI.
- Ensure orders are inputted correctly and products supplied correctly.
Centre of excellence events
- Welcome guests and ensure events run smoothly.
- Able to carry out stock takes, ensure rooms are all equipped and place orders for confectionery when needed.
- Supply weekly movement sheet on weekly rota
- File purchase orders in an alphabetical date order on a weekly rota.
- Print purchase orders from enquiries & sales e-mails on a weekly rota.
- General office duties – ensure smooth running of office (i.e. paper in printers / faxes etc)
The successful applicant will be well presented, professional, energetic, structured, organised, determined and confident in leading by example and working across all departments. Good communication skills, able to accept and bring new ideas. Should be open, friendly and keen to question and understand every aspect of our sales processes. Must be polite and able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
The successful applicant must be able to commute reliably to the office and to work extended hours on occasion. Must have a clean (or near clean) driving licence.
- The successful applicant should have achieved at least a grade C/4 in GCSE or equivalent English
- Any IT qualifications or general IT competence e.g. the use of Microsoft packages will be advantageous
It is hoped that the successful applicant will continue to work on a permanent basis with Aico
following completion of the apprenticeship (this will be dependent upon performance throughout the duration of the apprenticeship programme).
If it transpires that continued employment with Aico is not the preferred option, the training,
experience and qualifications gained throughout the apprenticeship will stand the apprentice in very good stead to gain future employment.
Things to consider
This vacancy is being managed by SBC Training on behalf of this company. By submitting your
application, you are consenting to allow SBC Training and Aico to contact you in connection
with your application. Your details will not be shared with third parties.
To apply, please click here