Internal Sales Role
- Posted 07 Aug 2019
- Internal Sales Role
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to join Aico’s Internal Sales Team.
Thursday 30th August 2019
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:30
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
Applicants will need to possess the following attributes;
Must be well presented, professional, energetic, structured, organised, determined and confident in leading by example and working across all departments. To have good communication skills, be able to accept and bring new ideas. Should be open, friendly and keen to question and understand every aspect of our sales processes. Must have an excellent phone manner, able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers.
Must be able to commute reliably to the office and to work extended hours on occasion. Must have a clean (or near clean) driving licence.
Specific job skills
Sales / customer Service back ground and experience is preferable, ideally supported by a customer service NVQ.
Must have IT competency and computer literacy, particularly in the use of the following;
- MS Word
- CRM systems
- On-line chat
Preferable to have some experience within an office environment. Must be an excellent telephone communicator. Have excellent time management. Must work well within a team and be customer focused.
Duties and responsibilities
To assist in all sales activities as part of a busy internal sales team.
Answering all calls coming into the business;
- Includes communication with end clients as well as distributors to a high level of customer service.
- This includes fielding calls to relevant departments as and when necessary
- Discussing products with clients and giving clear and accurate technical knowledge (Training will be provided in house)
Pro-active calls to Aico’s distribution channel;
- Involvement with all promotional activity / price increases
- Ensuring all notes are inputted into our CRM database (Salesforce) and feedback to RSM’s
- Working closely with other members of the team to ensure company, team and area targets are met and exceeded.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Process all distributor orders coming into the business via Sage received from e-mail / Fax / EDI.
- Ensure all orders are correct and products supplied correctly.
Centre of excellence events
- Welcome guests and ensure events run smoothly.
- Able to carry out stock takes, ensure rooms are equipped and place orders for confectionery when needed.
- Supply weekly movement sheet on weekly rota
- File purchase orders in an alphabetical date order.
- Print purchase orders from enquiries & sales e-mails.
- General office duties – ensure smooth running of the office (i.e. paper in printers / faxes etc.)