Ei3030 Multi-Sensor Fire & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Combining Optical, Heat and CO Sensors for the ultimate Fire and CO response. Smart, Connected and Future-proof you can rely on the EI3030 to keep you and your family safe. Offering 3 Sensors in one the Ei3030 is built with the same high quality, reliable and proven technology that all Aico Alarms are renowned for. Having been tried and tested the EI3030 holds kitemarks: BS EN14604:2005 & BS5446-2:2003 and BS 50291 - 1:2018 that offers you complete reassurance.
- Contains our proven Thermistor Heat Sensor, Optical Sensor and Electrochemical CO Sensor to provide the ultimate response
- Visual Indicators alert you to which alarm has been activated
- Mains powered with 10-year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Intelligent dust compensation technology eliminating the risk of nuisance alarms
- Includes AudioLINK+ technology for data extraction
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005 & BS5446-2:2003 and BS 50291 – 1:2018
- 10-year life
* Add the Ei3000MRF for wireless interconnection and data extraction via the EI1000G Gateway.
Here are the Technical Specifications for the Ei3030 Multi-Sensor Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dimensions & Weight
Product Dimensions: 66x150x150mm
Weight: 350g boxed
Containing our proven and dependable Thermistor Heat Sensor, high performance Optical Sensor and Electrochemical CO Sensor
Mains powered with tamper proof lithium cell battery back-up (10 year life)
The Ei3030 Multi-Sensor Fire and CO Alarm has a 5-year warranty.
The Ei3030 will fit onto an Easifit base and will connect to the Ei1000G Gateway and Ei1025 Environmental Sensors for the complete Connected Home Solution for safer, healthier and more sustainable homes.
The Ei3030 operates between-10 to 40