As part of Gas Safety Week, we are running a Carbon Monoxide Quiz with the chance of winning an iPad & CO Alarm bundle. Each day a question will appear in a post on Facebook and Twitter. To enter, you need to like the post and direct message us with the answer.
Facebook – @AicoLimited
Twitter – @Aico_Limited
At the end of the week, a winner will be drawn at random. Please enter and good luck!
Please see Terms and Conditions below:
Terms and Conditions
- Aico Ltd is registered number is 2544399, and their address is Mile End Business Park, Maesbury Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8NN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Aico Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 20th September at 5pm. After this date and time, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Facebook – like the post and send a direct message, Twitter – like the tweet and send a direct message.
- Aico reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Aico is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: An APPLE 9.7″ iPad – 32 GB, Space Grey (2018) and a bundle of Carbon Monoxide alarms – Ei3028, Ei3018, Ei208
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random: Monday 23rd September at 3pm from all entries received and verified by Aico.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to Aico Ltd tagging your profile to announce the winner on Social Media. The winner will be contacted, if the winner does not want their details shared on Social Media, they will need to advise Aico on receipt of this information. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Aico will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Aico ltd and not to any other party.