Ei208 Battery CO Alarm
Designed with built-in AudioLINK+ technology, the Ei208 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm is a standalone battery unit and detects early signs of Carbon Monoxide in your household.
- Battery powered by a sealed lithium battery with a 10-year lifespan
- Built-in AudioLINK+ data extraction technology
- Easy to fit twist on base and multi-fixings
- Pre-alarm LED indication gives early warning of CO
The Ei208 Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a standalone battery powered unit, powered by a sealed in lithium cell with a 10-year lifespan. This means you won’t need to replace the battery at any point in the life of the alarm and that the battery cannot be removed ensuring continued protection.
As with all Aico Carbon Monoxide alarms – the Ei208 has built-in AudioLINK+ Data Extraction Technology. Simply download the free AudioLINK+ App to your compatible tablet or smartphone to extract a simple and easy to read ‘Alarm Status’ report from the alarm. This report contains data such as alarm activations, Carbon Monoxide levels reached, background levels of Carbon Monoxide and battery life.
The Ei208 is not able to interconnect with any other alarms in a system, as it is not compatible with any interconnection methods. If you would like a battery powered Carbon Monoxide unit that can interconnect see our Ei208WRF RadioLINK+ Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- Supply Voltage: Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m. Modulated sounds gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C.
- Storage: 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing.
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Indicator lights: Power up & test – Green. Alarm – Red. Fault – Amber. Test/Diagnostic – Red, Amber & Green.
- Mounting: Mounting plate supplied – Twist to power up alarm.
- Fixing: Screw Fixing (supplied) & Free standing.
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm.
- Weight: 180g.
- Guarantee: 5-year (limited) Guarantee.
- Approvals: BS EN 50291-1:2018 / BS EN 50291-2:2019 / KM 86596
The 200 Series offers an extensive range of Carbon Monoxide alarms.