Ei1000G SmartLINK Gateway
The Ei1000G SmartLINK Gateway is designed for use with the Aico Radio Frequency devices and tracks when events are triggered within an alarm system.
- Enables remote management of RF Alarms
- Receives RF specific data from RF devices
- Transmits data over GSM network
- Not GSM provider dependent
- Bidirectional data encryption
- Unique House Coding feature
- Easy setup and configuration
- Compatible with SmartLINK & RadioLINK+
- 10-year life
The Gateway and Cloud portal use Aico’s SmartLINK technology to bring together data from all SmartLINK-enabled alarms in a property in a simple, online dashboard format – so viewing and managing them is easier and more effective.
- Say goodbye to manual checks, spreadsheets and access issues
- Track alarm performance in real-time
- Easy installation, reliable connection
- Forecast replacement and maintenance
The SmartLINK Gateway is designed for use with the Aico Radio Frequency (RF) devices. It provides a mechanism to transfer information from the Radio Frequency network to a portal over the GSM network.
To ensure the safety of the data, it is encrypted in both directions during transmission using AES128 encryption. In addition, for ease of installation, the SmartLINK App (available on Android & iOS) provides a step by step guide for the installation of the Gateway and the Aico RF devices.
All data sent is accessible from a web portal where alerts can be set up to be delivered by email or SMS. Reports can also be run from the web portal to facilitate the management of the Alarms fitted. The data on the portal is securely stored and is only available to the associated client.
Connected devices’ events are processed by the Gateway as they occur and cover events* such as:
- Fire Alarm
- CO level detected (High, Medium, Low)
- Button Test
- Mains Absent Fault
- Head OK
- Head Removed
- End of life
* Reportable events are model dependent
- Product Life: 10 years
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery back-up: Rechargeable battery
- Power consumption: 40mA
- RF frequency: 868MHz band (1% duty cycle)
- RF Range: > 100 Metres in free air
- RF Protocol type: Mesh architecture
- RF Protocol: SmartLINK
- RF System size: Up to 12 RF devices
- Data upload: via 2G GSM network (Roaming SIM card supplied)
- Modem: Quad-Band GPRS modem
- Data storage: Cloud based
- Indicators: Green LED – Power
- Blue LED – RF communication
- Yellow LED – GSM communication
- Normal Operating and Storage Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C
- Normal Operating and Storage Humidity Range: 15 % to 95 % Relative Humidity (non condensing)
- Dimensions: Product – 175mm x 124mm x 81mm
- Weight: 550g
- Warranty: 5 years
The 3000 Series offers full property coverage and all alarms in the range are compatible with the Ei1000G SmartLINK Gateway.