Ei144e Heat Alarm
The Ei144e Heat Alarm is a mains powered unit and can be interlinked with other Aico alarms through either a hard wired or wireless interconnection.
- Heat sensor – responds to heat build-up from large flaming fires (triggers at 58°C)
- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005
- 5 year guarantee
The Ei144e Heat Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a thermistor that triggers when the temperature of 58ºC is reached.
As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back-up, this battery will need changing over the course of its 10-year life.
Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Heat alarms are best at detecting large, fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by kitchen fires. The Ei144e is suitable for: Kitchen and Garage
The Heat alarm will react to the heat in the Kitchen or Garage rather than smoke, making it more resistant to fumes, such as burnt toast and therefore less likely to false alarm.
The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install.
As with the rest of the 140e Series alarms the Ei144e Heat alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor – Operates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Power Consumption (W): 0.75
- Indicators: Green – Power / Red – Alarm or fault
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Button Test: Simulates a high temperature to check the Thermistor, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 60mm
- Weight: 320g (product only), 368g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS 5446-2:2003
The 140e Series offers a range of intelligent, mains powered Smoke and Heat Alarms with easi-fit bases for quick and simple installation.