Ei168RC RadioLINK Base
- Mains powered base with rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add this to the 140RC series alarms for RadioLINK wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Eliminates tricky wiring runs
- Saves time, mess and money
- Makes it easier to add in new alarms and accessories
The Ei168RC RadioLINK Base is an easi-fit mounting plate with built-in RadioLINK technology. It provides wireless interconnect between alarms, i.e. when one alarm is triggered, all alarms in the system sound.
It is mains powered unit with a rechargeable lithium cell back-up, to be used instead of the easi-fit base to enable the alarms to have RadioLINK capabilities. The Ei168RC RadioLINK base is compatible with the 140RC Series alarms – Ei146RC, Ei144RC & Ei141RC.
The 160e Series and Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm use a RadioLINK Module, Ei100MRF, directly into the head of the alarm to gain RadioLINK+ capabilities instead of a base.
Once all the alarms have been installed the RadioLINK system is secured by a special House Coding function to safeguard the system from interference from other RF systems.
The Ei168RC allows for easy expansion of an existing hard wired interconnected system. A mixed wired and wireless system is often referred to as a hybrid system. To set up a hybrid system, simply fit one Ei168RC base to an alarm in the existing alarm system and any new alarms with Ei168RC bases. Once installation is complete House Code the alarms together into a system. If any alarm, hard-wired or wireless, is now triggered it will sound all the alarms in the system.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz.
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium.
- RF Frequency: 868, 499Mhz RadioLINK protocol.
- RF Power: +5dBm.
- RF Protocol: Proprietary RadioLINK using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture.
- RF Range: 30 metres
- System Size: 12 RadioLINK devices max.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C. Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Indicators: Blue LED for RF and fault signals.
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant.
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 37mm (20mm installed).
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 40mm.
- Weight: 235g (boxed).
- Guarantee: 5 years.
- Approvals: CE certified / EN300220-3 (RF) / 301498-3 (EMC).
Complete your fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarm network with our range of life-saving external devices.