Ei630iRF RadioLINK+ Battery Heat Alarm
The Ei630iRF is a battery-powered Heat Alarm, powered by a 10 year life sealed in lithium cell. It is able to wirelessly interconnect with any other RadioLINK, RadioLINK+ and SmartLINK products.
- Heat sensor – responds to heat build-up from large flaming fires (triggers at 58°C)
- 10 year lithium battery powered
- Large test button and twist on base with an anti-tamper locking option.
- RadioLINK+ wireless interconnection
- Kitemarked to BS 5446-2:2003
- 5 year guarantee
The Ei630iRF Heat Alarm is powered by a lithium primary battery and is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke. This makes it ideal for kitchen installations where smoke alarms are prone to nuisance alarms. The thermistor will trigger the alarm when the activation temperature of 58ºC is reached.
The Ei630iRF Heat Alarm has built-in RadioLINK+ technology, and is able to wirelessly interconnect with any
other RadioLINK products.
This second iteration of the award-winning AudioLINK technology makes it simple to get real-time data from the Ei630iRF Heat Alarm via the AudioLINK+ app. The App generates a simple to read colour-coded report giving information on a range of alarm data, such as alarm activations, sensor status and record of testing.
The Ei630iRF is a battery powered Heat Alarm that contains a sealed in lithium battery that will last for the full 10 year life of the alarm.
- The Heat Alarm carries the BSI Kitemark to indicate type testing to BS 5446-2: 2003.
- Indicator: Red – Power Up, Alarm, Silence Mode, Fault / Blue – RF transmission
- Technology: RadioLINK+ and AudioLINK+
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15 to 95 %
- Dimensions: 64mm (d) x 122mm (h) x 122mm (w)
- RF Range: >100 meters in free air
- RF Frequency (MHz): 868.499
- Battery type: Lithium primary
- Weight inclusive of packaging: 259g
- 5 year guarantee
- Manufactured in Ireland
The 600 Series includes a range of battery powered Heat Alarms and Optical Smoke Alarms.