Ei650i Battery Optical Alarm
Functioning as a standalone unit, the Ei650i Optical Alarm is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires commonly produced by electrical fires or flammable materials. This optical fire alarm is best placed in the hallway, landing, living room, or dining room.
- Optical sensor with dust compensation technology
- Built-in AudioLINK+
- Battery-powered with a sealed-in lithium battery
- Easy to fit – twist on base and multi-fixings with anti-tamper locking option
- 10-year life
- Large test button
- Standalone unit
- Kitemarked to BS EN 14604:2005
The Ei650i Optical Alarm is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires commonly produced by electrical fires or sofas and is less likely to react to cooking smells if fitted in the hallway next to the kitchen.
This battery powered alarm contains sealed in, tamper-proof lithium battery that will last for the full 10-year life of the alarm. The alarm is not powered until it is twisted on the mounting base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
- Supply Type: Optical Chamber
- Battery: 3V Lithium Battery (non replaceable)
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- Temperature: Operating -10 to 40°C
- Storage: 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. non condensing
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Indicators: Red- Alarm, fault
- Plastic Material: UL 94 HB
- Dimensions: Product – 120mm(H) x 120mm (W) x 55mm(H)
- Weight: 182g
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
The 600 Series includes a range of battery powered Heat Alarms and Optical Smoke Alarms.