Ei141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm
Supplied with an easi-fit base, the Ei141RC Ionisation Alarm is quick and easy to install, and can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hardwire connection or by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.
- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- Add an Ei168RC RadioLINK base for wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- Proven long life Ionisation smoke sensor
The Ei141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm is a mains-powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a proven long life Ionisation smoke chamber.
As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery backup, this battery will need changing over the course of its 10-year life. Click here for our guide to changing the batteries.
Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Ionisation alarms are best at detecting fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by clothing and paper. The Ei141RC is suitable for bedrooms only.
The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it quick and simple to install.
As with the rest of the 140RC Series alarm the Ei141RC Ionisation alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hardwire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.
- Sensor Type: Ionisation
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke. Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Self Test: Ionisation sensor is automatically tested every 40 seconds
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 50mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 155mm x 155mm x 55mm
- Weight: 325g (product only), 380g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS EN 14604:2005
The 140 Series offers a range of intelligent, mains powered Smoke and Heat Alarms with easi-fit bases for quick and simple installation.