The Strobe Light connects into the alarm system, via an existing strobe light in the system, such as a Ei170RF or Ei171RF. It comes with 10m of cable and plugs into an alarm kit using the socket plug supplied.
As the strobe light is connected into the alarm system. The strobe should active with any tests are carried out.
- 12V DC operation – supply taken from the alarm’s main strobe unit.
- It has a locking socket (JST type VHR-2N) with 10m of cable.
- 1 Watt Xenon tube, flash rate 0.9Hz.
- Weather protected to IP67.
- Temperature range: -20°c to +40°c.
- Dimensions: 72mm diameter x 62mm high.
- Weight 182g.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Manufactured in Ireland.
Complete your fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarm network with our range of life-saving external devices.