Ei178 Strobe Light
The Ei178 is an alarm accessory that is designed to give warning to the deaf and hard of hearing if their alarm system has activated. This strobe has been designed specifically for daytime rooms as a visual indicator.For use with other alarms for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Extra strobe light for use in daytime rooms
- Comes with 10m of connecting cable
- Plugs directly into the alarm’s strobe unit
The Strobe Light connects into the alarm system, via an existing strobe light in the system, such as a Ei170RF or Ei171RF. It comes with 10m of cable and plugs into an alarm kit using the socket plug supplied.
As the strobe light is connected into the alarm system. The strobe should active with any tests are carried out.
- 12V DC operation – supply taken from the alarm’s main strobe unit.
- It has a locking socket (JST type VHR-2N) with 10m of cable.
- 1 Watt Xenon tube, flash rate 0.9Hz.
- Weather protected to IP67.
- Temperature range: -20°c to +40°c.
- Dimensions: 72mm diameter x 62mm high.
- Weight 182g.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Manufactured in Ireland.
Complete your fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarm network with our range of life-saving external devices.