Ei3014 Heat Alarm
Suitable for detecting heat in both the kitchen or garage, the Ei3014 Heat Alarm contains our tried and tested high-performance thermistor heat sensor, providing protection from fire in the household. The thermistor has been designed using a smaller thermal mass, providing a faster alarm response when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached. Best for detecting heat build-up from large flaming fires, it can differentiate from smoke or steam to prevent false alarms from occurring too often.
- Contains a fast response thermistor heat sensor
- Mains powered with 10-year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add and Ei3000MRF SmartLINK module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- easi-fit base
- 10-year life
*When purchased as part of the eco-fit range, this product does not include easi-fit bases, screw packs or dust covers.
Single Sensor Heat Alarm
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is simple, yet intelligent, triggering at 58o to provide a fast response to fire-related incidents. Featuring the latest technology advancements including AudioLINK, for real-time data extraction, as well as SmartLINK compatibility for wireless interconnection with other Aico alarms. Future proof your fire safety network with the Ei3014.
Smoke alarms have different sensors to detect different fire types. With the Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm sensor choice is simple as this alarm provides total fire coverage. Its combination of a Heat and an Optical sensor means that it can detect all fire types.
The Ei3024 Multi Sensor Fire Alarm uses combined Optical and Heat sensors to detect all fire types with an increased resistance to false alarms. It’s ability to respond quickly to both fast flaming and smouldering fires, simplifies alarm choice for the designated rooms/areas.
The Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
The alarm has a unique self-monitoring dust compensation mechanism incorporated into its software, which will allow the alarm to tolerate up to twice as much more dust contamination than a conventional optical alarm. The optical sensor chamber continually self-monitors minute changes in dust levels. If the dust accumulates to a certain level, the alarm automatically recalibrates the alarm trigger point.
The Ei3024 Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Sensor Types: Optical & Thermistor
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensors, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LEDs: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 70mm
- Weight: 346g (product only), 412g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
The 3000 Series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide, allowing you to specify a whole property from one range.