Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module
Part of the next generation of Radio Frequency Wireless Interconnection.
The Ei3000MRF Module allows for wireless interconnection and data extraction. Simply plug in to any 3000 Series alarm.
- Powered from alarm head
- Add this to an Ei3000 series alarm to allow for SmartLINK interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Interconnect up to 12 alarms and devices wirelessly
- Real-time configurable notifications
- Full visibility of your connected SmartLINK systems
- Forecast alarm replacements and maintenance
- Remote Alarm Learn entry
- Transmits, receives and repeats RF specific data
- RF mesh architecture
- Unique House Coding feature
- RF Data Download
With the introduction of the 3000 Series we have also advanced our award-winning Radio Frequency (RF) Wireless Interconnection and Data Monitoring technology.
We’ve made it smarter, easier and future-proof. We’ve taken our renowned RadioLINK+ technology and added a new range of functions and features.
The new SmartLINK technology still provides the same proven wireless interconnection technology as RadioLINK and RadioLINK+, using Radio Frequency signals and is completely compatible with both existing systems.
- No need for tricky cable runs, alarms interconnect using Radio Frequency signals
- When one alarm is triggered, all others sound for audibility throughout the property
- Expand existing systems easily by adding in SmartLINK technology
- Achieve remote whole-system data monitoring and extraction when access is not possible
- To add SmartLINK technology to your system, simply plug SmartLINK modules into any 3000 Series alarm head.
- Supply Voltage: Powered from Alarm
- RF Frequency: 868MHz band (1% duty cycle)
- RF Power: +10dBm
- RF Protocol: Proprietary RF Protocol using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture
- RF Range: >100 metres in free air, 30 metres in standard property
- System Size: Up to 12 RF devices
- Indicator LED’s: 3 colour LED: Blue, Green and Red
- Data Monitoring: Via Ei1000G Gateway
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 80mm x 18mm x 16mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 120mm x 110mm x 35mm
- Weight: 10g (product only), 62g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
The 3000 Series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide, allow you to specify a whole property from one range.