Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Ei3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor to monitor Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels in the household. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide gas to ensure it is completely accurate in its detection.
- Contains our proven Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Mains powered with 10-year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- easi-fit base
- 10-year life
*When purchased as part of the eco-fit range, this product does not include easi-fit bases, screw packs or dust covers.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Ei3018 is a Single Sensor Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm. It contains our proven electro-chemical sensor, and for the first time, this CO alarm fits on our easi-fit base for quick, hassle-free installation. Its built-in high-performance technology ensures accurate Carbon Monoxide detection, while AudioLINK allows you to extract real-time data from the alarm for simple monitoring.
The Ei3018 has a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor (10-year life) to sense Carbon Monoxide presence. The sensor is individually calibrated and tested in Carbon Monoxide gas to ensure accuracy. In alarm, the flash rate of the red LED indicates the level of CO detected.
The Ei3018 CO Alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The Ei3018 CO Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
The Ei3018 CO Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Sensor Types: Electrochemical Cell
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensors, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LEDs: Green – power. Red – pre alarm / alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 55mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 310g (product only), 376g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
The 3000 Series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide, allowing you to specify a whole property from one range.