Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm contains our tried and tested high-performance optical smoke sensor, which is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires in the home in either the living room, bedroom, hallway, landing, or dining room. In addition, the smoke chamber design, integrated insect screen and unique automatic dust compensation reduce the risk of false alarms.
- Contains a high-performance optical sensor
- Mains powered with 10-year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- Dust compensation – unique self monitoring mechanism
- easi-fit base
- 10-year life
*When purchased as part of the eco-fit range, this product does not include easi-fit bases, screw packs or dust covers.
Optical Smoke Alarm
The Ei3016 is a Single Sensor Smoke Alarm featuring the latest technology while retaining the simplicity that Installers love. Suitable for hallways, landings, bedrooms, living rooms and dining rooms, the Ei3016 is fully compatible with other Aico products to seamlessly upgrade or expand an existing alarm system.
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm contains our tried and tested high performance optical smoke sensor, which is best for detecting slow, smouldering fires. In addition, the smoke chamber design, integrated insect screen and unique automatic dust compensation reduce the risk of false alarms.
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
The alarm has a unique self-monitoring dust compensation mechanism incorporated into its software, which will allow the alarm to tolerate up to twice as much more dust contamination than a conventional optical alarm. The optical sensor chamber continually self-monitors minute changes in dust levels. If the dust accumulates to a certain level, the alarm automatically recalibrates the alarm trigger point.
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm Heat Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LEDs: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 55mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 336g (product only), 383g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
The 3000 Series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide, allowing you to specify a whole property from one range.