Full Circle Protection
The new 3000 Series provides whole property coverage from one series. This technologically advanced series detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide (CO), ensuring your whole property is protected.
The 3000 Series is our most intelligent series yet, whilst maintaining the simplicity our customers value.
Simplicity for every install
Specify a whole property from one series
Quick and reliable interconnection
Easi-fit bases; one base fits all
Intelligence in every alarm
The alarm contains our tried and tested thermistor heat sensor and our proven electrochemical CO sensor, providing protection from both Fire and CO.
Benefits of the Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm
- Install one alarm instead of two for combined Fire & CO coverage
- Contains two proven, reliable sensors
- Flashing Fire and CO indicators
- Easy install – simply slide the new alarm onto an existing easi-fit base
- Compatible with SmartLINK Wireless Interconnection using our award-winning RF technology for simple system set up, house-coding and system expansion
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK or whole system remote data monitoring and extraction with SmartLINK
- Fully backwards compatible with existing Aico systems
Meet the rest of the 3000 Series
Benefits of the 3000 Series
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK
- SmartLINK capability for wireless interconnection, data extraction and whole system monitorings
- Mains powered with a 10year rechargeable Lithium cell back-up
- All alarms in the series fit on easi-fit base
- 3rd party BSI accredited
- Made in Ireland
Aico’s Dust Compensation mechanism ensures best performance and best value.
The alarm automatically recalibrates the alarm trigger point to compensate for dust, retaining a constant threshold between the dust level and the amount of smoke needed to trigger the alarm.
Designed by Installers. Built by Aico.
All alarms in the 3000 Series maintain our renowned easi-fit base. This includes the Ei3018 CO Alarm, our first ever CO Alarm on an easi-fit base which means you can now install an entire property, from one series, on the same base.Read more about Easi-Fit