Expert Installer is a training scheme run by Aico to ensure Electrical Contractors have all the information they need to install domestic fire and Carbon Monoxide alarm systems.
The training is broken up into modules allowing you to choose the right topics for you and your team. Many of the modules are CPD accredited, allowing you to earn up to 5 hours and 15 minutes of CPD time.
What is covered?
- British Standard – BS5839-Part 6
- Building Regulations for Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
- System Categories & Grades
- Smoke Alarm Sensor Types
- Carbon Monoxide Standards and Legislation
- System Installation
- Alarm Interconnection
- Alarm Data Extraction
- Plus many more add-on modules to suit your business requirements
How much does it cost?
All members receive:
- Van Sticker
- Supporting Literature
- Industry Updates
How can I sign up?
- Fill out the form below to apply for Expert Installer training
- If you have any questions about Expert Installer you can:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask our Regional Specification Managers (RSMs) who run the training across the country.
View a map of our Regional Specification Managers and their contact details.
Download our Expert Installer Information Flyer.
View the terms & conditions.