AudioLINK Data Extraction Technology - Real Time Facts… Real Time Action
AudioLINK Data Extraction Technology – Real Time Facts… Real Time Action
Award winning AudioLINK technology makes it easy to get real time data directly from smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide alarms – saving time, money and lives. All you need is an AudioLINK enabled alarm, a smartphone or tablet and the free AudioLINK app.
AudioLINK data extraction technology is built in to all our Carbon Monoxide alarms such as the Ei208 and Ei262 and is also now available in the Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm Ei2110e and the entire 3000 series alarm range.
- Extraction can be done on-site without having to remove the alarm – ensuring continued detection
- The simple to read report is generated straight away – giving details of any incidents immediately
- Data can be extracted for AudioLINK alarms again and again
- Information is stored for the life of the alarm enabling historic information to be retained
- The Alarm Status Report provides evidence required for maintenance of records – required for Private Landlords renting out properties in England
- The Report can be emailed to form part of a properties record
Alarm Status Report
The App generates a simple to read colour coded report giving information on a range of alarm data:
- Alarm activations
- Sensor status
- Record of testing
- Battery and back up cell status
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels recorded – in CO alarms only
- Background levels of CO – in CO alarms only
- Advice on dust contamination levels – Ei2110e and 3000 series only
Report Storage and Sharing
All of this information can be emailed directly from the phone or tablet to one or multiple addresses, being sent as a pdf report for the property or exported as a .csv file for simple integration with housing management and maintenance systems.
Additional information can be added to the report to help link it to a specific alarm and to communicate important and helpful information:
- Add the alarm serial number to the report using the built-in barcode scanner
- Multiple reports from a property can be grouped together in one report
- ‘Use Previous Address’ prompt to save time when entering address details
- Storage of e-mail contacts within the app
- Indicate the current alarm status as either OK, Service or Replace
- UPRN numbers, Landlord details and Contractor details can be added to the report, along with detailed longer comments
Extract The Data In 3 Easy Steps
Step 1 – Press the test button on the alarm 3 times
Step 2 – The alarm will emit a number of beeps. The phone/tablet will pick these up (via the microphone)
Step 3 – The AudioLINK App will generate and display the Alarm Status Report
The App also has a step by step guide once you open it up on your device.
How To Get The App
The free AudioLINK App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Windows Store.