Overview of the role
An exciting new opportunity to join the UK’s leading fire and Carbon Monoxide protection company, leading the way in home life safety. The successful applicant will be trained to play an active part in the Internal Sales Team. This is a full-time position.
This list is not extensive; the successful applicant may be required to undertake additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
• Able to commute reliably to the office and to work hours required to meet the demands of the role outside the norm on occasion when required
• Must have a clean (or near clean) driving licence
• Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
• Committed to providing an award-winning Customer service experience for our clients
• Able to prioritise and work to deadlines and other time pressures
• Organised and methodical with high levels of attention to detail
• Able to remain calm and collected whilst dealing with customer issues and queries.
Specific Job Skills:
• Previous experience within a customer service-based role would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of Sage X3 and CRM systems would be advantageous but full training will be provided.
• Excellent literacy and numeracy are required as well as IT competency and computer literacy.
• An excellent and confident telephone manner is vital.
Able to work well independently and as part of a dynamic fast-paced team.
List of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting with end clients.
• Providing clear and accurate technical advice (full training will be given)
• Providing a high level of customer service and communication with our customers.
• Full involvement with all promotional activity.
• Creating and investigating ‘cases’.
• Working closely with the other Sales team members to ensure the individual, team, and company targets are met and exceeded.
• Able to work to tight deadlines, working reactively, and proactively to get jobs/projects complete.
• High levels of attention to detail displayed in performing the daily departmental admin tasks which include general company notifications and stock ordering.
What we’re looking for in you:
• Passion and enthusiasm; able to embrace change and take pride in your work
• Team player with a positive attitude who will support colleagues to achieve our shared vision
• To be open and honest whilst being respectful and genuine with yourself and your colleagues, creating a trusting working environment
• Must take responsibility for own actions, delivering on promises and leading by example at every level of the business
• Be able to work collaboratively, sharing your knowledge whilst being open-minded, learning from your mistakes, and speaking up when you need help
• A commitment to making a difference in the communities we serve, sharing best practices, and educating to create a better understanding of fire life safety
To find out more about this role please contact Kelly Hodgetts
via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone 01691 664100.
To apply please send your C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13th October 2023.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive sufficient applicants.